#mochaclubexp, AFRICA TRIPS, FROM THE FIELD

The Kitui Orphan Project: The Mocha Club Experience Webisode 6

Check out this beautiful video from Char & Skiff introducing you to the orphans Mocha Club serves in Kitui…

The Mocha Club Experience: Starting November 1, 2009, Seattle Pacific University recent graduates Daniel “Skiff” Skiffington and Charlie “Char” Beck visit all of Mocha Club’s current projects in 7 countries and take Mocha Club supporters and friends on a three-month virtual adventure to experience real life in Africa. Stay tuned for regular updates!

You Might Also Like

• Reply marisa November 16, 2009 at 11:13 am

thnx for this, guys!! makes me feel like i’m right there.

• Reply christine November 16, 2009 at 11:23 am

To see their smiles seriously brought tears to my eyes! Thanks for all your hard work on these videos!

• Reply Byron November 16, 2009 at 9:42 pm

hey guys, really liking whats coming up on blobs and video. wonderful to see you beginning the journey with some great stuff. we are thinking of you every day, we have a candle lit on mantle reminding us to pray for you…alot. Love to you both. Byron and Robyn.

• Reply Tweets that mention The Kitui Orphan Project: The Mocha Club Experience Webisode 6 « Mocha Club Blog -- Topsy.com November 16, 2009 at 10:33 pm

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by mochaclub and Andrea Howat, Panther. Panther said: Amazing video footage of Kitui orphans from @mochaclubEXP http://bit.ly/35AFvU – see sweet faces of children being helped! […]

• Reply Spence November 17, 2009 at 1:15 pm

I love it, guys. Keep up the good work!

• Reply Kristin Hanes November 17, 2009 at 1:48 pm

Great job, guys! This is a wonderful video, very eye-opening.

• Reply Beth November 19, 2009 at 9:18 am

Great Videos! I really enjoyed this one because one of the projects I am specifically supporting is orphans. I am so excited to see these children getting the food and the love they need.

• Reply Maureen November 19, 2009 at 4:22 pm

I have just watched your videos! I am traveling to Benin in May and this is getting me very excited!
    I am most excited to see Zimbabwe. Considering the political struggles of the current Zimbabwean government, I will be praying for your safety as you travel.
    This is a wonderful project. I wish I could have gone with! 🙂 God Bless!

• Reply Dave and Azlan Salciccioli November 23, 2009 at 10:25 pm

Hey guys,
    We got a chance to watch your videos thus far. They are great! Sounds like it is going really well for you both. We are excited to follow your journey. We are thinking and praying for you guys.
    Dave + Az

• Reply Allie December 9, 2009 at 3:06 pm

Wow. You guys are sure spreading the love! It’s a joy to see how involved you are and how the experiences are surely softening your hearts. Thank you for all you are doing and will continue to do for these people, for God. You’re a HUGE encouragement and definitely in my prayers.
    ps-i recognize you skiff! We both went to ghhs back in the day! It is amazing to see where you are in life now, geez louise! you may remember my older brother mitch carver better than me 🙂