Mocha Club is heading out on the #GUNSHY tour with Matt Wertz this Fall! And we are looking for volunteers to help out at each show. Help support our friends in Africa by volunteering at the Mocha Club table!
We need 2 people to work the Mocha Club table and Matt’s merch table at each of the concerts listed below. Would you be available? It will be a fun night sharing about Mocha Club and welcoming new people into our community. We can’t do this without you!
A fun bonus is that Mocha Club table staff get free admission to the concert!
GUNSHY FALL 2016 TOUR
September 14: Bryan, TX // VOLUNTEER!
September 15 : Austin, TX // VOLUNTEER!
September 16 : Dallas, TX // VOLUNTEER!
September 17 : Waco, TX // VOLUNTEER!
September 18 : Houston, TX // VOLUNTEER!
September 20: Phoenix, AZ // VOLUNTEER!
September 23 : Hollywood, CA // VOLUNTEER!
September 27 : San Francisco, CA // VOLUNTEER!
September 29 : Portland, OR // VOLUNTEER!
September 30 : Seattle, WA // VOLUNTEER!
October 4: Salt Lake City, UT // VOLUNTEER!
October 6 : Denver, CO // VOLUNTEER!
October 8 : Lawrence, KS // VOLUNTEER!
October 9 : St. Louis, MO // VOLUNTEER!
October 19 : Orlando, FL // VOLUNTEER!
October 21: Charlotte, NC // VOLUNTEER!
October 23 : Charlottesville, VA // VOLUNTEER!
October 26 : Washington D.C. // VOLUNTEER!
October 27 : Allston, MA // VOLUNTEER!
October 28: New York City, NY // VOLUNTEER!
October 30 : Philadelphia, PA // VOLUNTEER!
November 10 : Ferndale, MI // VOLUNTEER!
November 11 : Grand Rapids, MI // VOLUNTEER!
November 12 : Chicago, IL // VOLUNTEER!
November 13: Minneapolis, MN // VOLUNTEER!
November 15 : Madison, WI // VOLUNTEER!
November 16 : Indianapolis, IN // VOLUNTEER!
November 17 : Louisville, KY // VOLUNTEER!
December 2 : Atlanta, GA // VOLUNTEER!
December 3 : Birmingham, AL // VOLUNTEER!
We’re looking for people who are…
- Friendly, passionate, responsible, & organized
- Able to take initiative in introducing Mocha Club to people
- At least 18 years old
What Mocha Club table staff will need to do at the concert:
- Arrive approximately 1 hour before the show to set up the Mocha Club table (instructions will be provided).
- Explain Mocha Club to people who approach the table before, during, and after the event.
- Be responsible for Mocha Club table items throughout the show (do not leave table unattended).
- After concert, answer questions and help people fill out Mocha Club signup form.
- Safely pack up all items at the end of the show and make sure completed signup forms are Fedex’d to us **no later than the next business day following the concert.**