Meet the Interns: Jordan.

Once again, we were humbled & overwhelmed at the amazing applicants we received for our internships.  It’s always tough to find the best team – but we’re excited to introduce you to our Spring 2011 Mochaterns!
They will be working alongside our staff in Nashville from January 18 – May 6.

———-

Name: Jordan Duncan

Department: fashionABLE

Hometown: Knoxville, TN

University/Year/Major: Belmont University/ Junior/ Marketing

Favorite place you’ve traveled: Turks & Caicos

Hidden talent: All throughout middle and high school, I performed in various shows singing and doing theater!

If you could have a pen pal, who would it be: Grace Kelly, if she were alive!

Guilty pleasure: Cracker candy or anything else that’s chocolate.

Why are you excited about interning with Mocha Club/fashionABLE: I love fashionABLE because they have such an incredible product that benefits a cause I truly care about. I’m excited to work with the team to help bless these women in Ethiopia.

———-

Don’t forget that the Mochaterns have their own blog. They’ll continue to update you from their point of view all spring!

Friends/family of Jordan: what are your thoughts? Why is Jordan perfect for this internship? Any weird habits we should be warned about? Leave a comment telling us about her!

• Reply Vickie Duncan January 20, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Jordan is a great worker and leader. She learns quickly and is very dedicated and loyal to those she works for. She also loves the fashion industry, so she will be a perfect fit for this internship. You should be warned that she loves her coffee and drinks it with a straw. She also loves to eat – you would be surprised how much she can eat! However, it is normally healthy food. She also loves to shop and travel!!

Love,
    Jordan’s Mom

• Reply Will Clinard January 20, 2011 at 4:14 pm

Jordan loves Nutella and is smoking hot!!!!

• Reply Keenan Kolinsky January 20, 2011 at 4:19 pm

Baby you are uber good looking. Looking forward to giving you my best foot massage!!! Hugs and Kisses!

• Reply Lisa Lawrence January 20, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Jordan is a doll and I would let her shop for me anytime!!! You go girl!

• Reply Mackenzie Scott January 20, 2011 at 4:26 pm

Jordan was one of the first people to befriend me at the beginning of our freshman year at Belmont. She’s one of the kindest people I know and has an incredible work ethic, from what I’ve been able to tell. She also loves SATCO 🙂

• Reply Shasta W. Bischell January 20, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Jordan was a beautiful child and has always had a sweet spirit about her. I know she will do a great job!!
    Shasta

• Reply Jennifer January 20, 2011 at 5:06 pm

We love Jordan at elle! She will be a fabulous intern! And she loves cupcakes (if our memory is correct : )

• Reply Belinda Westmoreland January 20, 2011 at 6:18 pm

Jordan is a beautiful young lady. Very smart and talented. She more than eceeds expectations at anything she is a part of.

• Reply Micah Bennett January 20, 2011 at 6:31 pm

Jordan is an awesome babysitter. I dominated Kenan with my nerd gun.

• Reply Shauna Blackburn January 20, 2011 at 7:34 pm

Jordan is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!! She is also my kids favorite babysitter!!

• Reply Anonymous January 20, 2011 at 7:50 pm

Jordan is not quite as good of a babysitter as Keenan but that’s okay because she’s cool sometimes. And Keenan also dominated Micah Bennett with Micah’s own nerf gun. Thanks. Good luck

• Reply Irine Norfolk January 20, 2011 at 7:58 pm

Jordan is just the greatest. I’m so proud of her for being involved with such a great organization! Great Job! I remember when I used to babysit her when she was just in diapers… she would always forget to put up her barbies and legos and such. But boy was she a hoot! I don’t know if she still likes this but when she was younger she absolutely loved pokemon. It just seems like yesterday she was asking me to buy her a pack of pokemon cards, hoping with all her little heart that a holographic Charzard or Blastoise would be inside… Oh the sheer excitement!!! Good luck sweet Jordy! Shalom!

• Reply Jenny Hamrick January 20, 2011 at 8:44 pm

Jordan is not only my lovely roommate, but my fashion consultant (when I can catch her in the mornings). I have been so thankful to live with such a godly, hilarious, beautiful, and joyful roommate this past year! Love you Jordan (even though you are currently sitting right next to me!) I thought I’d say it on here!

• Reply Kristin Smith January 20, 2011 at 9:07 pm

Jordan is so incredibly talented! She loves Jesus with everything in her and uses her gifts to bring Him glory. Love ya kid!

• Reply Morgan January 20, 2011 at 9:16 pm

Jordan is such sweet girl with a precious spirit! So kind and so joyful!! I have no doubt she will be the greatest intern!

• Reply Candis Coleman January 21, 2011 at 11:03 am

I want to be Jordan for a day!!! This girl is incredible. Jordan is a beautiful young woman who is having the time of her life. I want to hang out at the Country Music Awards!! Call me, Jordan. We can be BFFs (after all, I’m a Belmont alum)! Just kidding (sort of). Seriously, Jordan is a remarkable person who is bright, witty, has a heart for others and is going places. It’s refreshing and reassuring to see such quality and character in young people like Jordan. So proud of you! Love ya, Jordan!

• Reply Lisa Kolinsky January 23, 2011 at 9:52 pm

Sooo extremely proud of Jordan and her insatiable desire to be involved and helping to make the world a better place in so many ways!!! She always works diligently to do her best in everything she does and she strives for sincere integrity in every area of her life. Jordan is an asset wherever she lends her talents. She will be a fabulous intern!

• Reply Claire O'Kelley February 8, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Jordan is one of the hardest workers I know. She has a strong spirit, a passion for people, a love for life, and a determination like none other. She has been a loyal and loving best friend of mine since Kindergarten and even then, she never went at anything without her whole heart invested. She will be the best intern EVER. Love you Jordan!