HQ, MOCHATERNS

Meet the Summer Interns: Lindsay

Name: Lindsay NationLindsay_Nation

Department:  fashionABLE

Hometown: Lawrenceville, Georgia

University / Year / Major: University of Georgia / rising junior/ Fashion Merchandising and Global Soft Goods and Communications Emphasis, with a Consumer Economics minor.

Favorite place I’ve traveled: Guatemala! beautiful place, beautiful people, beautiful work that was done!

Hidden talent: I teach Zumba!

If you could have a pen pal, who would it be?  I think someone from an underground church in China…. I would love to hear first hand their oppression and passion.

Guilty pleasure: DR. PEPPER – all day. errday.

Why are you excited about interning with Mocha Club / fashionABLE? I am so excited because fashionABLE combines TWO things I am passionate about – fashion and bettering peoples lives. I cannot wait to get the inside view into the inner workings of this group!

Friends/family of Lindsay: what are your thoughts? Why is Lindsay perfect for this internship? Any weird habits we should be warned about? Leave a comment telling us about her!

You Might Also Like

• Reply Chelsea Carter May 15, 2012 at 6:01 pm

WAHOOO! What an accomplishment! I know you’ll be an incredible asset to their company! Good luck with the internship!

• Reply Devin Hopkins May 15, 2012 at 7:19 pm

LINDSAY- you are so cool. You are gonna do greeeeaaattt this summer!

• Reply Brynn Weiermiller May 15, 2012 at 7:21 pm

LINDSAY You are so awesome and I’m so excited to hear about your AMAZING internship this summer! You inspire me to want to live out my dream in the art world! 🙂 Love you!

• Reply Alexis Patton May 15, 2012 at 7:27 pm

WOOOOO so proud of you! I cannot wait to hear the testimonies of this summer! You are awesome, and I can’t wait to see you soon!!

• Reply Aubrey McDaniel May 15, 2012 at 7:46 pm

so proud of you lindsay!! you are going to be such a blessing this summer and i can’t wait to see the great things the Lord has planned for you and through you! love ya!

• Reply Maddy Kikkert May 15, 2012 at 7:47 pm

You are a STUD! Can’t wait to hear more about this summer! Good luck with everything!

• Reply Sis budd May 15, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Great job Lindsay!

• Reply Sami Lyew May 15, 2012 at 8:58 pm

LINDSAY!! You are so incredibly perfect for this internship, and I am so proud of all the great things you are going to do this summer! Learn a bunch, have the best time ever, and don’t forget me 🙂 love you more than you’ll ever know!! Good luck!

• Reply Whitney Keith May 15, 2012 at 9:06 pm

Lindsay, you are going to be an incredible asset and light this summer! Good luck sweet girl- I can’t wait to hear about the wonderful things ahead!

• Reply Brooke Hutchins May 15, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Lindsay,
    I am so proud of you! This internship sounds like it was tailor-made for you! I know you will use your many God-given talents to do great things through this company! Can’t wait to hear all about your experience! Love you!

• Reply Ali Waterson May 15, 2012 at 9:28 pm

So happy for you Lindsay, you are going to do wonderful things!

• Reply Sydney Brunelle May 15, 2012 at 9:30 pm

Ah this is so exciting! I didn’t know you were interning with the Mocha Club. I love what they stand for and the musicians that support them. You’re gonna rock it, girl! I can’t wait to hear about it 🙂

• Reply Mary Beth Barfield May 15, 2012 at 9:52 pm

So proud of you Lindsay! I know you are going to do such an incredible job. I can’t wait to hear all about it!

• Reply Hannah Harte May 15, 2012 at 10:34 pm

What a rockstar! So excited for what you’ll be up to this summer! I can’t WAIT to hear the incredible stories where you’ve been used in awesome ways!
    You’re SO talented!

• Reply Ashton Garner May 15, 2012 at 10:37 pm

Lindsay! I am so excited for you this summer! I know you are going to learn so much and be such a valuable member of their team. Can’t wait to see you change the world and live out God’s plan for your life! Love you so much!

• Reply Kelly Conners May 15, 2012 at 11:51 pm

Ah Lindsay! I’m so proud of you and know you will do great things! You are such a beautiful person inside and out! I LOVE YOU!!!

• Reply Emily Howell May 15, 2012 at 11:52 pm

linds you are literally the coolest! cant wait to hear about all that the Lord does in you and through you this summer! YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR. love you!

• Reply Sara Rammo May 16, 2012 at 12:34 am

Linds, I’m so glad I got to see you today before you leave! you are literally SO COOL and I’m so proud of you. Can’t wait to hear all about your adventures when you get back! LOVE you!!!

• Reply Victoria Hogue May 16, 2012 at 10:01 am

Linds! I am so proud of you for pursuing your dreams and getting this internship! You are a rockstar! We both know how many times you have helped me put together the perfect outfit! I cannot wait to hear about your crazy adventures! Live it up cause you are making a difference!

• Reply Morgan Anderson May 16, 2012 at 11:15 am

LNASH is wonderful and so trendy! She will be a much needed asset to your team this summer because she is one hard-working girl and she will get the job done! Good luck Lindsay and get ready for God to do awesome things this summer! LUHH YOU

• Reply Kelly McLeod May 16, 2012 at 11:25 am

So proud of you Linds!! This is your passion and you are so perfect for this internship. You’re going to be so great and I’m so exited for what God is going to do through you! I can’t wait to hear stories when you get back!

• Reply Susie Glaze May 16, 2012 at 11:37 am

What a great opportunity! I know that you will do an incredible job and learn so much. Enjoy!

• Reply Jill Lyew May 16, 2012 at 12:06 pm

I love Lindsay!!!!! I am proud of her as a second mom and her Guatamalan mom!

• Reply Ray Lyew May 16, 2012 at 12:07 pm

I couldn’t have picked a better best friend for my daughter if I did it myself!

• Reply Ray Lyew May 16, 2012 at 12:08 pm

Love you! I couldn’t have picked a better best friend for my daughter if I did it myself! Wear your retainer in TN

• Reply Caroline Keyes May 16, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Congrats Lindsay! I know you will do amazing things this summer, have a blast!

• Reply john grant May 16, 2012 at 2:13 pm

They are lucky to have a bright, hardworking, talented person to work for them for no pay:)

• Reply Amy Baer May 16, 2012 at 2:46 pm

Congrats Lindsay! You’ve always been a style guru!

• Reply Cindie lipe May 16, 2012 at 5:12 pm

What a wonderful, exciting, challenging time in your life! Whatever you’ve reached for, you reached with both hands and unwavering determination, traits that are God given and blessed. Can’t wait to see what He has in store for you next. Congratulations and may God bless you and keep you and cause His face to shine upon you!

• Reply Theresa Jackson May 16, 2012 at 6:48 pm

Way to go, Lindsay!
    I’m so excited for you–what an amazing opportunity. So proud of you!

• Reply Kerrie Grunnet May 16, 2012 at 8:39 pm

Linds, you are such a rockstar and I couldn’t be prouder of you!!! They are so lucky to have you and I know you are going to do incredible things this summer! I hope they have LOTS of Dr. Pepper and a good thrift store to keep you entertained in TN! Love and miss you tons!

• Reply Hannah jane May 16, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Lindsey! In the past semester that I have known you it has been such a blessing! You always bring a smile to my face and I LOVE your sense of humor. Praying blessings over this summer!

• Reply Ellie Reed May 17, 2012 at 12:19 am

Congrats Lindz!!! You are going to do so great at your internship this summer, and will bring a lot to the company! They are so lucky to have you! Love you and cannot wait to see you again in August!!

• Reply Melanie Wofford May 17, 2012 at 6:22 am

Yay, Lindsay! And to think, we knew you when!

• Reply Liz Holmes May 17, 2012 at 7:29 am

LINDS NAYSH is da BOMB.

These Mocha folks sure got blessed when they invited you to come along with them. You are the bees knees. So proud of you!!!!!

• Reply Calli McRae May 17, 2012 at 9:07 am

Lindsayyyyyy!!! Golly girl, I am SO excited for what you are going to do this summer! This internship is a perfect fit for you, and I know the Lord is going to use you in incredible ways! fashionABLE is going to be blown away by you and your talent and your work and your heart! I am so incredibly proud of you! YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR. Love you!

• Reply Abby Batchelor May 17, 2012 at 10:40 am

Linds! They are SO lucky to have you. Nashvegas has gained QUITE the fashionista. Be sure to tell everyone what great deals you got on what you are wearing when you get compliments. 🙂

You go girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reply Alice W May 17, 2012 at 10:43 am

SO proud of you Lindsay!!! Love you!! =)

• Reply Brooke Shedd May 17, 2012 at 12:06 pm

Linds, I am so excited for you! This internship is a perfect fit and they are so lucky to have you. Can’t wait to hear about how amazing everything is this summer!! You’re the greatest!

• Reply Summer May 17, 2012 at 7:50 pm

Lindsay!
    I’m so excited that you got this internship! I know you wanted it so badly! They are so lucky to have you!

• Reply Lauren Nation May 18, 2012 at 12:32 pm

LINDSAY NATION IS THE BEST! and im so glad you worked that mocha club booth with me for drew and ellie- you have such a purpose in store this summer- i cant wait to see the blessings that come from the collaboration of two beautiful things 🙂

• Reply Jenny Luehring May 18, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Lindsay! You are going to be such an awesome intern! I can’t wait to hear all about it!

• Reply Katie McRae May 18, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Lindsay has all the passion and creativity needed to make this a fantastic internship! FashionABLE is so fortunate to have her! Go for it, Lindsay!

• Reply Alie May 20, 2012 at 2:48 pm

Lindsay is incredible and is one of the sweetest people I know! She’s going to do incredible and BIG BIG things with the internship!

• Reply Janie Mertz May 20, 2012 at 3:49 pm

So proud of you Lindsay! 🙂 you are going to do such amazing things. Best of luck.

• Reply Kelly Shobe May 21, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Lindsay, you are beautiful-inside and out- and it is a privilege to have been a part of your wonderful life 🙂 I know that everyone you meet will be touched by your kind and magnetic personality-enjoy your internship!

• Reply Paige Sawyer May 21, 2012 at 10:50 pm

GO NAYSH!! Nashville is so lucky to have my favorite diva in the world, and I know you are going to do so many great things! I can’t wait to hear all about it when we reunite at the Dupe!

• Reply Mochaterns Week 1 « Mocha Club Blog March 12, 2013 at 4:07 pm

[…] Lindsay Nation, has jumped in with fashionABLE leader, Jordan, in prepping the Fall 2012 collection as the […]