HQ, MOCHATERNS

Meet the Summer Interns: Carter

Name: Carter Andrew WrightCarter_Wright

Department:  Graphic Design

Hometown: NASHVEGAS!

University / Year / Major: Harding University Senior majoring in Graphic Design

Favorite place I’ve traveled: That is a very hard question. I have been blessed with many opportunities to travel. I was able to study abroad in Australia, New Zealand, and SE Asia last in 2010. I can’t pick, but my favorites for different reasons would be Queenstown, New Zealand (the most beautiful place on earth), Cambodia (the coolest people and cutest kids that have overcome so much suffering), and Tokyo (an amazing metropolis).

Hidden talent: Well, most find it surprising that I can dance. I have been known to even teach some how to dougie. But this talent does not come out very often. I have to be very comfortable with the people around me.

If you could have a pen pal, who would it be?  Tina Fey or Demetri Martin. Because who wouldn’t want hilarious hand written notes from wonderfully creative people?

Guilty pleasure: My iTunes is extremely eclectic, and some artists I do not show to everyone. ie: S Club 7, Beyonce, Jesse McCartney, and Kelly Clarkson. But just so you know I have good musical taste I also listen to Mumford and Sons, Eric Hutchinson, Adele, and Florence and the Machine.

Why are you excited about interning with Mocha Club / fashionABLE? I am extremely excited to be able to work for a company that shares the same goals I have for my life. I can’t wait to intern at a non-profit and gain experience and better understand how it all works together, since one day I want to work for or start my own non-profit.

Friends/family of Carter: what are your thoughts? Why is Carter perfect for this internship? Any weird habits we should be warned about? Leave a comment telling us about him!

You Might Also Like

• Reply Christy Ritchie May 17, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Hello. Carter is great. and talented. and hilarious. and awesome. and i took that picture. Wahoo! Go Carter.

• Reply Amy Littleton May 17, 2012 at 1:09 pm

CARTER IS AWESOME! And will be a fantastic employee 🙂 Go Carter!

• Reply Cynthia Jernigan May 17, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Mocha Club is soooo lucky to have you for an intern!! They will be blessed by such an outstanding young man!! By the way, dancing is not the only thing Carter can do….I hear that he is an excellent cook as well!! Enjoy your internship!!

• Reply Bonnie Cribbs May 17, 2012 at 1:42 pm

Way to go Carter! This looks like such an amazing opportunity… and such a great work to be a part of. So proud of you!

• Reply Brittany Chase May 17, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Carter is the BEST! His designs are legit, and his dance moves are equally great. He will be the best intern ever. Go Carter!

• Reply Mary O'Briant May 17, 2012 at 2:09 pm

Have fun and learn a lot, Carter! This sounds like a wonderful opportunity.

• Reply RC May 17, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Carter is the best for this internship because he is the best best friend a guy could ask for. He is my wing man in everything I do. He is one funky man that can bake a mean cupcake.

• Reply Alley Robison May 17, 2012 at 2:56 pm

Carter is a fantastic guy and is going to do such a great job! Congrats!

• Reply Jeff Wright May 17, 2012 at 5:47 pm

All familial prejudice aside, this Mocha Club internship combines Carter’s talents in graphic design with his passion for non-profit organizations. This will be a win-win for all concerned (and if you happen to need any events/parties planned, he’s your man!)

• Reply Brandi Burton May 17, 2012 at 11:34 pm

Carter’s talent, servant heart, and undeniable spirit will add so much to your company!

• Reply Teresa Robinson May 18, 2012 at 8:10 am

This sounds like a fabulous opportunity for Carter – and a great chance for Mocha to utilize his many talents. It looks like a perfect match to me. Here’s to a wonderful summer!

• Reply Kristina Alexander May 18, 2012 at 10:23 am

Sounds awesome! Carter is such a great guy and perfect for this internship. I’m sure he will gain much more than he ever imagined out of this!

• Reply Hallie Stapp May 18, 2012 at 9:28 pm

Carter is one of my best friends, and he brings such a creative, supportive, joyful energy to all situations. I feel that I should mention his obsession with board games… the guy’s got hundreds. I’m so excited for you, Carter!

• Reply Erin Channell May 20, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Carter is the best person for this internship. He is a joy to be around and everyone that gets to work with him will just naturally have a better day! If you are looking for the most creative person in the world, look no further because here he is. Carter you are the greatest.