HQ, MOCHATERNS

Meet the Summer Interns: Katelyn

Name: Katelyn Wilbanks

Department:  Admin

Hometown: Lakeland, FL

University / Year / Major: Samford University, Senior, Business Management and Social Entrepreneurship

Favorite place I’ve traveled: Cape Town area, South Africa

Hidden talent: I have a bit of a knack for decorating.

If you could have a pen pal, who would it be?  John M. Perkins. I would love to read glimpses of his life and thoughts through letters and soak up his wisdom.

Guilty pleasure: Toddlers and Tiaras. It’s just too entertaining.

Why are you excited about interning with Mocha Club / fashionABLE? I am thrilled to be interning with Mocha Club this summer because I know I will be gaining valuable experience not only for my future career but for my life.

Friends/family of Katelyn: what are your thoughts? Why is Katelyn perfect for this internship? Any weird habits we should be warned about? Leave a comment telling us about her!

You Might Also Like

• Reply Caroline Noland May 17, 2012 at 1:16 pm

You are so lucky to have Katelyn! She is one of the most thoughtful, dedicated, passionate, and beautiful people I know!!

• Reply Meredith McClendon May 17, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Katelyn – I’m so excited for you! I have no doubt you’re going to do a fantastic job and add so much to the team! Congrats!

• Reply Tim Foote May 17, 2012 at 1:30 pm

Katelyn rocks. She is creative, driven, joyful, and a person who everyone should make the point to get to know. She is one of those people who is a game changer, and you would never know because of her servant heart and humble spirit. Like I said, she rocks.

• Reply Meredith McClendon May 17, 2012 at 3:00 pm

I’d just like to say one more thing…ditto on all of Tim Foote’s comment. All SO true. Perfectly said, Tim. 🙂

• Reply Rachel May 17, 2012 at 4:02 pm

I would like to echo all of the above comments and also say that she is going to be a fantastic addition to this programme. So excited to see the ways she is going to shine this summer.

• Reply Ashford May 17, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Katelyn is a gem. You all are so lucky to have her interning this summer. He is such a hard worker, incredibly creative and has a heart for people!

• Reply Jules Huff May 17, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Katelyn is such a joy to know and be friends with. She has such a servants heart and her smile is so contagious. I’m so proud of you, Katelyn and can’t wait to see all you accomplish this summer!

• Reply Taylor Gorman May 18, 2012 at 7:37 am

Weird habits? Katelyn has extremely loud footsteps for such a small person. Basically she stomps everywhere. Also she slams things down instead of setting them down. And sometimes she’ll yell instead of talk. Come to think of it, she does everything loudly. Including loving and being kind to people. She’s one of my most favorite people in the world, and I’m convinced you’ll feel the same before she leaves.

• Reply Nicole Smith May 18, 2012 at 11:37 am

This girl is such a blessing in my life. Full of the Lord’s spirit and joy, Katelyn is one of the most genuine people I know. She’s a hard worker, always doing things for others and not wanting or expecting anything in return. She’s passionate and has such a heart for the world, always going to great lengths to make it a better place. Overall, Katelyn is a very special person that you’re lucky to have a part of your team

• Reply Kim (aka Mom) May 18, 2012 at 8:27 pm

I have known Katelyn all her life and I have never known her to put less than 100% into whatever she is involved in (except for the year she thought she wanted to play youth soccer). She is passionate about helping those in need. Even if I were not her mom, I would think she was a pretty remarkable person. I think you’re going to enjoy having her intern for you this summer! (but I”m going to miss her).