Hey, Mocha Club friends!
Happy Monday! This is sadly my last Mochatern Monday post for you, as my spring here at Mocha Club has come to a close. I am so sad to leave the people and love that I have found here this semester, but I am so grateful for the experience that I have had, and the lessons that I have learned. For my last post, I wanted to make a list of all of the things here at Mocha Club that I am thankful for. And, of course, to thank you, the readers of our blog here, for helping us serve Africa, and keeping up with what we have going on! Here it goes…
- I am thankful for the people here, the Mocha Club team. Each one of them has worked each day to make me feel like a welcomed, valued member of the team, and I am so very happy that I got the opportunity to meet each one of them. They are a special group of people with big hearts!
- I am thankful for these Mochatern Monday posts! I am thankful for the opportunity to be able to share my thoughts through my writing, and to be able to communicate with all of you out there who follow us, and read what we have to say.
- I am thankful for weekly staff meetings and morning prayer. I have loved the times when the whole team gets to come together and share what is going on, and the opportunity to pray for one another.
- I am thankful for endless coffee and Diet Coke! Every morning when I woke up, I couldn’t wait to get to Mocha Club, because where I get to make my coffee (with French Vanilla creamer!).
- I am thankful for our friends and servant hearts in Africa, who help us just as much as we help them! I am thankful to have gotten to know Africa a little bit better, and for the lessons I have been taught even from so far away.
- I am thankful for our merchandise and the people who order it! I loved getting to write little notes to all of you on your order summaries, and spread the Mocha Club cheer!
- I am thankful for my desk in the front room of the office, for the people I got to talk to on the phone, and those I was able to greet and offer a cup of coffee too. I am thankful for the opportunities I have had to come in contact with people that I may not have ever met.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to organize and take pictures for our social media accounts, and to come up with captions as well!
- I am thankful to have gotten to know our Mocha Club artists better through weekly artist updates and special events. I am grateful to know some of the biggest supporters of Mocha Club.
- I am thankful for this opportunity to intern at this super cool environment. I am thankful for lessons learned and new friends made!
Thank you all for reading along with me this semester! Mocha Club is a special place, and I am thrilled that I was able to be a part of it for a little bit!